Thursday, February 5, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
After reading the presentation listed in the blog topic, please comment with your thoughts on the impact this new technology may have on society. Share your thoughts on such things as benefits or challenges perceived, note how the power structure in society might change, discuss ways this technology might be abused, or discuss who will win and lose as a result of this technology.
That was really cool! I really don't enjoy shopping, so to be able to try things out virtually would be a lot more fun for me! Having a virtual closet assistant would be helpful in putting outfits together in the morning.
ReplyDeleteAre there any risks with this technology? Are the visualizations accurate enough to be trusted? I'd love to learn more about it.
Did you find any mention of other possible uses / applications for such a system? Although it is cool tech, I wonder what really prompted its development.
ReplyDeleteDana McMakin
That's pretty cool. I would love to be able to see what my hair would look like before I cut it!!! I wonder how accurate it really is though.
ReplyDeleteThat is really cool! Do you see this being a tool to use in a classroom? Could something be developed to show students the affects of a river that goes dry?
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting product. Is it possible to actually have something like that at your house? It looks like it would be very expensive. I would love to know how outfits/hair styles would look before getting them. What are the risks with this product? Are there uses for it besides makeovers?
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me of the Jetsons. When Mrs. Jetson would go into a vaccum device to get ready to go out. She would have a different hairstyle, makeup, and a new dress.
ReplyDeleteNatalie Dunn