Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
After reading the presentation listed in the blog topic, please comment with your thoughts on the impact this new technology may have on society. Share your thoughts on such things as benefits or challenges perceived, note how the power structure in society might change, discuss ways this technology might be abused, or discuss who will win and lose as a result of this technology.
Thank you for sharing your family with us! I think that this technology is excellent for being able to share our world with others far more easily and freely than ever before. My partner's little brother got a Go-Pro Camera (similar to this product) for his birthday, which he used to document his trip to visit us in Oregon. It is excellent to be able to document these special times so easily with this new technology!
ReplyDeleteCameras are definitely becoming more and more relied on by people to record their lives. Having something small, fast, and reliable are very important features to make these products appealing. I personally have a very nice dslr camera, but I never carry it with me unless I know in advance I'm going to want to take pictures. There's an old saying that says "the best camera is the one you have with you." It also made me think about these new wearable cameras. Check out this link:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/9627426/Wearable-camera-encourages-owners-to-record-entire-lives.html
First I have to say what a cutie!! This looks like a super cool product that I'm planning on checking out this evening. I also have a dslr cameral that I spent a pretty penny on, but I almost never use it. Being a mom of 3 adorable kids I take pictures with my phone constantly. A wearable camera sounds like a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your family with us. What an easy way to capture those special moments. It would be so easy to do instead of trying to get the special moment on a transitional camera. I was surprised that the cost wasn't more, I see one of these in my household in the near future.
ReplyDeleteWow! Great presentation using the SnapCam itself. I loved how you used your family to demonstrate how it works. We already have our phones with cameras, but being able to wear it on you means you don't have to worry about continually pulling it out. It can just run while you are busy out enjoying the day and the memories with your family. I like it! :)
ReplyDelete