Click here to view Bobby's presentation on Willow Glass: http://tinyurl.com/al9crzq
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
After reading the presentation listed in the blog topic, please comment with your thoughts on the impact this new technology may have on society. Share your thoughts on such things as benefits or challenges perceived, note how the power structure in society might change, discuss ways this technology might be abused, or discuss who will win and lose as a result of this technology.
Hi Bobby,
ReplyDeleteI am just blown away by your video presentation. The opportunities with this type of interface seems to unlimited. I love taking a look at what it would look like in a classroom where each student had a smaller interface at their desks to interact with. I can see some of the other options in the video also being included in the classroom or on field-trips. It would be interesting to use this for classes like anatomy and biology. I loved the part with the dinosaurs and the children being able to interact with them. This is great. I cannot wait to see something like this in the classroom. Truly a game changer!! Great job on the format of the presentation.
It took me by surprise also. The reality is Corning is sitting on a ton of cash after Gorilla glass took off and is now everywhere. This is closer than we realize. I hope it brings the price point down for new technology and opens up new possibilities for young designers.
DeleteI guess that is our job...to lead, instruct and inspire the future to be human friendly.
ReplyDeleteThere is so many possibilities with this glass, I can't wait to see the different technologies that arise. The first video of your presentation was really inspiring, I hope to see many of those things someday soon.
ReplyDelete