Tuesday, February 12, 2013

20. Microsoft Surface Pro (Katie S.)

Click here to view Katie's presentation on the Microsoft Surface Pro: http://tinyurl.com/al6f2od

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,
    Great information. I do not have much experience using tablets and my Kindle Fire does not really count. I guess I had always thought that one could already access documents from a tablet and edit them just the same as a PC. I think that I have so much more to learn. I use applications that give me some of those features while I really enjoy. I do like having the option to have my PC functions on the go so this would be a great option. I also think it would be great for students to have the ability to remote access their computers from tablets. Sure would save time and it would be environment friendly if these documents we not always in print form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello:
    I have an iPad3 and am totally NOT impressed. I have been waiting for the Surface to come along and get the bugs worked out, but I see it as a game changer and a real challenge to Apple. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the Microsoft Surface is another good option to consider, I have not heard great things about the applications that are available but I do like that a document can be viewed and edited on it much easier than with an IPad. Since most schools use Windows operating system the Surface might be a better option.

    ReplyDelete